• Champion Construction, LP has been awarded the Construction Management Contract for The Distrikt Hotel Restaurant in downtown Pittsburgh. The project includes extensive casework, food service equipment and mechanical work. The project is scheduled to begin in March 2017 with completion in June 2017.
• Champion Construction, LP is scheduled to complete another renovation project for SciCan. SciCan is located at 701 Technology Drive in Southpointe. The project consists of renovations and upgrades for their customer service, training, and Tech Services areas. The 30,000 sqft. Renovation included a twelve-week schedule and will be completed ahead. Two weeks early.
• Champion Construction, LP has been awarded several gas/oil projects from the Chapman Corp. The projects range from engineered metal, office, and compressor buildings to masonry structures for MCC and Switchgear buildings. To date, contracts total roughly $5 million for the 2017 calendar year.
• Champion Construction, LP is currently building temporary enclosures for Noble Energy. Projects are being completed at their SHL 22, and Moundsville, WV sites. Champion performs the work on an “as needed” basis and are available to respond on a 24 hour basis. Work is scheduled to be complete by Spring of 2017.
• Other opportunities Champion is pursuing include Briggs Tire, Coen Oil, Rough Creek Markets (multiple sites), Consol Energy Gas Office Renovations, Kennametal CVD Lab Renovation, and a building addition for the Williams Energy in Moundsville, WV